1. To make a reservation, you must check the box indicating that you read and accept the terms and conditions Yoga Escape.
You will be asked the full payment (payment on line) or a 50% not refundable (payment via email) your reservation payable by credit card or paypal.If we are requested you 50% deposit, you will be charged the balance 60 days prior to departure.
Notification of cancellation must be made at Yoga Escape by email.
2. Reservations are considered valid if you accept the terms and conditions of Yoga Escape and if you have received our confirmation shown by a purchase order.
3. If you cancel your reservation, we will not refund your deposit, but if you want you can transfer your deposit to another date included in the current program, subject to inform us of your request by email within two weeks following your Cancellation . If the date on which you transfer is more expensive than you originally booked, a further deposit will be payable.
If subsequently you cancel once the date on which you have transferred your deposit, we will retain the deposit paid.
4. If you cancel your reservation after paying the balance all of the following cancellation charges will be made:
59 and 45 days before departure: 45% cancellation fee
44 and 30 days before departure: 55% cancellation fee
29 and fifteen days before departure: 75% cancellation fee
14 days to 0 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee
These dates correspond to our receipt of your cancellation by email.
5. If you do not pay the balance of your stay or tour in eight weeks prior to your arrival, your reservation will be canceled and you will lose your deposit
7. Before you go on retreat with Yoga Escape, you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and repatriation costs should you become too ill continue, including helicopter rescue and air ambulance. It belongs to everyone to ensure that their insurance is adequate for the holidays that they have booked. If you participate in a retirement or a tour without insurance, you can not be allowed to continue your holiday without right of reimbursement. Any claims concerning matters for which you are insured must be directed to your insurer.
If you participate in additional activities can be booked on site with our correspondent as diving, climbing, hiking, kayaking, rafting etc. .. you must have insurance that covers these activities. Yoga Escape is not responsible for non-compliance with this and it is the passenger's responasbility to obtain a travel insurance suited to their vacations and activities which it wishes to do during your vacation.
8. Any information or advice provided by Escape Yoga on issues such as visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, airlines and connections ... is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Yoga Escape, and the passenger accepts responsibility for obtaining necessary visas and documents required for travel.
9. We'll let you know as soon as we can if a minimum of 6 participants is not reached for each retreat , we are forced to cancel the program of the retreat.
Under these conditions, you can choose the following options.
a) accept our offer of alternative b) request a refund of your stay.
10. Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the potential risks associated with your stay, including accidents, illness, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort. The whole philosophy of this type of trip is one that allows alternatives and a degree of flexibility. The changes planned holidays can be caused by local political conditions, flight cancellations, weather, border restrictions, sickness or other unforeseen circumstances. No refunds will be given for unused services. .
11.If you participate in activities and excursions during your stay, it is necessary for you to follow the recommendations of our agent who represents Yoga Escape. Acceptance of terms and conditions signifies your agreement to this. If you commit an illegal act during your stay or if your behavior is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may terminate your holiday without any liability on our part. If you require other health or special needs, they must be brought to the attention of society to momentary reservation. To participate in these trips you enjoy a fitness sdatisfaisante, the practice of Yoga is indeed eu demanding discipline that requires a minimum required. If your health requires special medical treatment, they must be brought to the attention of Yoga escape when the réservation.Yoga Escape is entitled to refuse your registration when you submit or physical condition incompatible with the practice Yoga.
12. If you have a complaint about your stay you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the hotel and / or our local representative, who will normally be able to take appropriate measures. If you are not satisfied with their response and you feel your greatest pleasure is likely to be significantly affected, you must inform our operations via email and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
13. All activities and excursions which you participated during your stay are the responsibility of the participant and local corresondant Yoga Escape. Yoga Escape is not responasible of acts from the local office.
14. We are responsible to you for the good performance of our obligations under the contract. We are responsible to you for any damage caused to you by our inability to perform the contract or by our improper performance of the contract, unless the failure is: a) attributable to you; b) attributed to a third party unconnected with the provision of services and are unforeseeable or unavoidable c) because of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and could not be avoided even if all precautions have been taken d) because of an event, even diligence we could not predict.
15. Yoga Escape reserves the right to cancel any trips at all times at least 30 days before the start of the holiday, since, in particular, or a minimum of 6 participants per retreat is not registered. In case of cancellation by Yoga Escape, the customer will be reimbursed for payments already made.
16. This contract is governed by French law.